We may use any information that we have about you in the following ways:
Unless we have the consent of the individual or are required by law, we will only collect and use personal information for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes that we have specified.
- To personalize your experience (your data helps us better respond to your needs).
- To improve our website. We constantly strive to improve our services, offerings and products based on your feedback.
- To improve customer support (your information allows us to respond more effectively to your customer service inquiries and support needs).
- To process transactions
- No information about you, private or public, will be given or sold to anyone without your permission, except for the purpose of querying traffic fines that are still outstanding.
- To send periodic email The contact email address that you provided at registration may be used for information and updates regarding your traffic fines. You might also receive occasional company news, updates or information related to product or service information.
- We will clearly identify the purpose for which personal data is being collected before or during collection.
- We will not retain any personal information beyond what is necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- We will use lawful and fair methods to collect personal data and where necessary, with the consent or knowledge of the individual.
- Personal data must be relevant to the purpose for which they are to be used. They should also be up-to-date, accurate, and complete to the extent possible.
- We will use reasonable security measures to protect personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure, use, modification, or copying.
- Customers will have access to information about our policies regarding the management of personal data.
Please note: You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us
How do we protect your information?
When you, an authorized third party or we access your personal data, we implement various security measures to protect it.
What information do we share with outside parties?
We don’t sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to anyone outside. Trusted third parties that assist us in operating the service, conducting our business, and servicing you are not included. However, this is subject to their agreement to keep this information confidential. Your information may be released if we feel it is necessary to comply with the law or enforce our service policies or to protect our rights, property, and safety.
Third Party Links
We may offer or include third-party products and services on our platform from time to time, but only at our discretion. These third-party sites have their own privacy policies. These linked sites are not under our control and we have no liability. We want to preserve the integrity of our platform, and we welcome feedback on these sites.
Registering on the website means you agree to us using your personal data to send you marketing and promotional material about our products or services. You can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications at any time. These principles are fundamental to our business and will be followed to protect your privacy.