View My Fines provides a service which will assist in providing motorists access to reduce their outstanding fines. All fines must be paid to the traffic authorities in order to make sure that you are not arrested or your vehicle is impounded.
Will My Fine Be Reduced?
The City of Cape Town Traffic Department assists motorists who have outstanding fines to apply for a reduction. This process may be confusing to the laymen, we will assist to provide a method to have your fines reduced if it is possible. Every traffic fine reduction is based on a case by case scenario. Once we review the application and determine whether a reduction is possible, a quote will be provided.
What does viewmyfines.co.za offer?
View My Fines is a portal to verifying and paying for your reduced outstanding fines. There are many sites which provides motorists with the option to settle outstanding fines but not many who will be able to assist to reduce fines.
Reducing fines is not a guaranteed exercise as the relevant authorities will need to assess whether you are eligible for a reduction.
We realize that not all motorists can adequately articulate or document their reasons for a reduction. This is where View My Fines will be able to assist.
Information about View My Fines
- View My Fines – Verify and check outstanding fines. A print out of all outstanding fines will be emailed to you once the form has been submitted.
- Fines will be evaluated if a reduction is possible.
- Not all fines are able to be reduced. However make sure to contact us once a fine has been issued to you. The sooner the better.
- Once we receive an evaluation, an email will be sent to confirm that the motorist wants a reduction and quote will be sent.
- Once accepted. Money will need to be transferred via EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
- Only once payment is made, will the process to assist in a fine reduction commence.
- Cape Town Traffic Municipality is currently being serviced. We will update our client base once we expand to other municipalities.
For further queries, please contact us and subscribe to us to receive the latest updates.